ePractice is a series of digital interactive mathematics activities to practice and build understanding. Immediate feedback is provided. An electronic copy of the Gap Closing materials can be accessed through ePractice.
- Representing One Half
- Representing Proper Fractions as Parts of a Whole
- Representing Proper Fraction as Parts of Measures
- Representing Proper Fractions as Parts of a Set
- Representing Improper Fractions as Parts of Wholes
- Representing Improper Fractions as Parts of a Set
- Comparing Fractions Using Pictures
- Comparing Fractions to One Half and to One
- Comparing Fractions with the Same Denominator
- Comparing Fractions with the Same Numerator
- Naming Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
Homework Help offers 24/7 resources and FREE tutoring available to Ontario students in Grades 7 to 10. Tutors can help you understand the mathematics concepts you are learning in class ... they won't do your homework for you, but will give you the tools you need to grasp it yourself.
Tutors are available during the school year 5:30 to 9:30ET from Sunday to Thursday. You will need your Ontario Education Number, found on report cards, to register.